Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Getting ready for Las Vegas

I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep again.  There is so much to be done before we fly out of Cape Town on Friday, 2pm and so little time left....  I decided to go through my to-do-list (in bed at 4am) and once I did that, I felt so much better and fell asleep immediately!  Today I am making eye catching necklaces which will be draped around the turquoise mannequin in my stand at ASD Las Vegas www.asdonline.com to attract attention.  My aim is to make passers by STOP in their tracks, take a second glance and walk straight into my stand...

I will be posting pictures of the necklaces later today.  In the meantime, here is a picture of Turquoise Tilla who is already in Las Vegas, waiting for me to cover her with beautiful necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment