Monday, September 24, 2012

Blue skies and Sky Blue Beads

Lots of blue skies this morning - so nice for a change!  It is spring but we've had so much rain and low temperatures, it feels more like mid winter.  I'm not complaining as I'm much more productive in this kind of weather.  But it is still nice to see the sun coming through today.


I went through my stash of beads and quickly made up this little bead set in shades of blue and white.  It is one of the joys of my work to think up colour combinations for bead sets.  I like to reference my immediate surroundings and even my emotions in the bead sets - it adds soul & meaning to my work and isn't that what we are all striving to do?
Enjoy the promise of Spring (in the Southern Hemisphere) and Autumn (in the Northern Hemisphere)!
Desiree
x

No comments:

Post a Comment