Friday, February 28, 2014

Slowly but surely we'll get there!

I'm busy preparing for my Post Paris exhibition which is opening in 8 short days.  I'm one of those people who flourishes under pressure and my creative juices really start to flow days before the event.  Strangely, this time around I feel calm and has everything under control.  So much so, that I can even look forward to a few 'no studio' days before the opening on the 8th of March.  Here are a few images of the jewellery pieces I'll be exhibiting in the Breytenbach Gallery, Wellington from 8 March untill 30 April 2014.






All that's left for me to do, is to make a really stunning eye-catching art jewellery piece from this collection of Paris Brocant market finds.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Desiree,
    Congratulations ! Your new line of jewels is gorgeous. I love their ancient-organic look. I wish you lots of succes for your exhibition.
    All the best
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming exhibition, Desiree :) Beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete