Thursday, March 20, 2014

Doing it all

This has been such a strange week.  We've just completed a large bead order which took about 4 weeks from start to finish, wet clay to glazed bead.  What is so strange about it, is that it took me a whole 4 days to sort, count, string, pack, wrap and photograph the beads.  I was so relieved this morning when I finally handed over the large, heavy box to my local post office staff member and now I'm holding thumbs that it will reach its destination safely.  I should add packer, driver, photographer and more to my already long job description - bead artist, jewellery maker, ceramic artist, etc.  Oh, and lets not forget the all important one - marketing agent/sales person of Earth Butter Beads.

The order was for a large number of colour co-ordinated bead sets such as these:

Black, Red, Skye Blue, Yellow bead sets

Black, Red, White bead sets

Black, Brown, Terracotta, Animal Print bead sets

Pink, Purple, Lavender, White bead sets

Turquoise, Aqua, White, Black Raku bead sets

Blue, Red, White bead sets

Yellow, Green, White bead sets

Orange, Yellow, White bead sets

I like them all but I especially like the Yellow, Green and White bead sets.  Which is your favourite?  Let me know by leaving a comment below and you'll stand a chance to win a bead set.  We'll choose a random winner by the end of next week and will let you know here on the blog.  Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, my favourites are the Turquoise, Aqua, White, Black Raku bead sets.
    Ciao from Italy, Helga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are all beautiful! My favorites are the top sets of black, red, skye blue and yellow. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skye blue in the top set has to be my very favorite, but I have many close second-favorites. They are so yummy--all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texte d'origine Ecoutez le texte source



    Hi Desiree,

    That was a huge order !
    My favorite bead set is the Turquoise, Aqua, White, Black Raku one. I also love the Orange, Yellow, White bead set. Your beads are wonderful !!!
    Thank you for this give away, and good luck to everyone !

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous, but i particularly like the Turquoise, Aqua, White, Black Raku bead sets - love the crackles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it kept you out of mischief! ;)
    I love all the set but have to say the Turquoise, aqua are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful all of them !!!! ♥
    Hard to decide .... but favourites are the animal print combinations ★★★
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete